Monday, April 11, 2011

Tourism Australia's FB video project




Americans associate Oz with Outback Restaurants, adorable koalas and kangaroos and, of course now, Oprah. But it's so much more!

So when Jen and I discovered Tourism Australia's Facebook Video Project, I quickly penned an e-mail to their office.

They're looking for "bubbly" working holidaymakers with good English--well, Tourism Australia, look no further!

Not sure when the organizers will contact travelers they're considering but I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and blog about this cool opportunity--one I really hope Jen and I can experience!

Feel free to comment on this post, especially if you want to encourage Tourism Australia to pick me and Jen!

1 comment:

  1. You guys would be perfect for this!
    Dear Tourism Australia, please pick Anna and Jen!

    ReplyDelete