Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh the places you'll go...


Here's a few places I'm considering to work (and visit):

Griffith, NSW: This is a town I'm pretty interested in spending time in. The area is known for its wineries and authentic Italian food (60 percent of Griffith residents claim Italian heritage). The city has over 20,000 people.

Laidley, QLD: The area boasts a Top Seven Most Fertile Places In The World. There is work available here year-round picking fruits and vegetables. Laidley is a town in the Lockyer Valley, just about an hour west of Brisbane. (I also really like the name)!

Berri, SA: Berri is part of the Riverland in South Australia. Wine grapes and citrus are popular crops here. And, it's not terribly far from Adelaide, a town I'd love to revisit.

As you can tell if you click the links above, these aren't the high-profile major cities known to most non-Australians. These towns house the real Australia, which is what I'm after!

No comments:

Post a Comment